Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table and calculated fields

I have a pivot table where I want to do some calculations.

The fields are as follows:

Rowfield:
Name
OrderNo

Datafield:
Amount
Cost

From this I made a calculated field where I subtracted Cost from
Amount.
So far so good. I can see what I have left for each order.

However, I also want to see what is the average (profit) I have for
all orders
for one person or per Name.

Is it possible to calcuate this in my pivot table or du I have to do
something
in my source data?

Thanks for any help.

Regard