Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unique values

I need to read the information off of the last line of a range but keep track
of all the changes to the data base.
Ie:
A B C D E
2 4 6 8 10

Populate rows 81 to 94

2 4 etc...
2 4 etc...
2 4 etc...
2 4 etc...~~~ I will read the lastline for other cells in the
spreadsheet

Now I change the infor to the following
A B C D E
1 3 5 7 9

Now the info will look like this
2 4 etc....
1 3 etc...
1 3 etc...
1 3 etc...~~~ reading information from last line

Can this be done? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you...... Eric