Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding to excel "table" using external data query

I would like to be able to do an external data query in Excel (which I know
how to do)

I would like the results of this query appended to the end of a "table/list"
in an Excel worksheet.

In other words I want a table/list in an Excel spreedsheet that will "grow"
each day by adding/appending additional rows
based on data from an external data query.

Now I can get the query and it works and pulls data into the spread sheet,
but it "overwrites" the results each time.

I can make another "table" and can manually copy and paste the new data into
the table. but I would like to automate this so it just happens.

I don't mind using VBA to accomplish this, but not sure what the commands
and syntax would be.

Hope this is clear enough. If not feel free to ask questions

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dennis