David

Default Change radians - degrees setting

How do I change setting for trigonomic functions, radians - degrees.
I am making a table with many different trig functions, the answers are
currently in radians, I need degrees.
Using Excel 2003.
Thanks.
Chip Pearson

All of Excel's trig functions use radians, not degrees, and there
is no way to change that. You can use the DEGREES function to
convert radians to degrees. E.g.,

=DEGREES(ASIN(1))

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David" wrote in message
How do I change setting for trigonomic functions, radians -
degrees.
I am making a table with many different trig functions, the
answers are
currently in radians, I need degrees.
Using Excel 2003.
Thanks.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"David" wrote in message
How do I change setting for trigonomic functions, radians - degrees.
I am making a table with many different trig functions, the answers are
currently in radians, I need degrees.
Using Excel 2003.
Thanks.

I think the best way around this would be to create user defined functions
like DSIN, DCOS, DTAN that internally converts from degrees to radians.

/Fredrik