Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Baz Baz is offline

Default Help Please SUMIF question

I am using Excel in Office XP. I have a set of values pertaining to a unique
identifier. These unique id's would be a range from say 1230000000 to
1230099999 for one manufacturer and and I have named this range "UPC." There
are other manufacturers with similar ranges and my intent is to replicate the
above in another cell and just change the upc value in the argument.

I have named my range where I want the values from as "sales."

I want the total in cell c10 to be a SUMIF of the upc range with all of the
upc's from 1230000000 to 1230099999.

I hope this makes sense and thanks in advance,

baz