Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LOU LOU is offline

Default Count date occurences within a year

I have a column containing specific dates on which an event occurred and am
trying to create a formula that counts how many dates fall within a given
year. Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This formula will count all dates in the range that are in the year 2007:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(A1:A10)=2007))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP