Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: unexplainable difference in sum of columns

Hello,

I am using Excel 2002 SP3 to keep track of hours spent on a project:

In column A I enter dates, in column B I enter hours spent per day,
with two decimal places.

At the top of column B I have a sum formula of everything that is
below. The current column is about 6 months long.

Now, if your're still following: in column C, I enter a sum formular
to every passed month. When sum up (Sum formular at the top of column
C) all the sums of months, I get a different result than the Sum of
column B, only a difference of 0,75 hours, but still, and I cannot
figure it out, I have tripple checked all formulas and cant find the
error.

Anyone have a hint or perhaps this is a known bug?

Regards,
Alex
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, nevermind, I should have quadruple-checked before I posted my
question, found error.... ;)

Alex

PS: tried to delete my post but said no rights although logged in?