Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Workbook Help

I have made a workbook containing 52 pages, one for each week of the year. I
am attempting to have the data place within the week carried over to the next
week and to update the fields. Right now I have to do a copy and paste to
accomplish this. Is there an easier way?

Thanks for your replies.
Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not what you had in mind, but...

I think a much easier way is to use a single worksheet and add an indicator
column for the date/week number.

Then you can use data|filter or data|subtotal or data|pivottable to see lots of
different "slices" of data.

--

Dave Peterson