MIchael

Default Generating third worksheet from two others

I have two worksheets, one called NETINCOME that has
revenue and cost data. The other is SG&A that has other
expenses. They have the same format in terms of rows and
columns. I would like to create at third worksheet that
would have the NETINCOME worksheet at the top and the SG&A
worksheet below. I'd like to keep making changes in
NETINCOME and SG&A and have them reflected in the combined
sheet. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could do
this most easily? Thanks. Michael
AlfD

Hi!

Use the native Excel capability to make one cell equal another.

So:If you have 20 rows on sheet1, running to 15 columns (A:O)

Put in Sheet3, A1 ='Sheet1'!A1. Copy across 15 columns.
Copy that row down 20 rows.

Now for Sheet2.

Leave enough space between the two tables to accommodate new rows if
any will be needed.

Then, say at A30 put ='Sheet2'!A1: copy across and down as before.

Done.

Don't know why you would want to do it, but there it is.

Alf

--
AlfD
AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4785

PeterAtherton

Hi

Open a Blank workbook and NETINCOME.
In the blank workbook, A1 type = and switch to NETINCOME (Window Menu) and
click on A1 in NETINCOME and press Enter.

The formula is =[NETINCOME]Sheet1!A1.Copy this formula doewn and accross.

Repeat for SG&A

Regards
Peter