Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pull Down Menu referencing to another page

I have created a workbook with pull down menus. My problem is that I want
the chosen data to stay on a seperate page in specific cells. When you
choose a different option from the pull down, I do not want it to over ride
the first selection, by display the new data in a seperate cell. Is there a
way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean you have created an in-cell dropdown selection list from
DataValidationList?

A "separate page" is another worksheet?

What specific cells? Contiguous or randomly spaced about?

How many items in the selection list?

What I am thinking of here is event code with Case Select statements to send the
selected item to a specific cell on another sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP