Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to filter on a color of a cell

Dear Sir

if i have a column that contains a different Background cells color
and i need to Filter using the colores

is it possible to do so provided that i'm using Excel 2003

thanks & Best regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If the colour is arrived at by condirional formatting then you can put the
same condition in a helper column and filter on that or you can instal this

http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Mike

" wrote:

Dear Sir

if i have a column that contains a different Background cells color
and i need to Filter using the colores

is it possible to do so provided that i'm using Excel 2003

thanks & Best regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And a couple more links

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Colo...r.html#sorting

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

HTH
Martin

wrote in message
Dear Sir

if i have a column that contains a different Background cells color
and i need to Filter using the colores

is it possible to do so provided that i'm using Excel 2003

thanks & Best regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This process can only be done with excel 2003 macro and Vba.As sample, cells with lowercase in the column I did a yellow background color.I then apply the filter to these cells.

You can view he https://netmerkez.wordpress.com/exce...in-excel-2003/