pammoore2000

Default How can I convert an Excel file to an Adobe .pdf file by using Ex.

In the past, I have been able to convert an Excel spreadsheet directly to an
Adobe .pdf file. I now have Excel 2003 and I cannot find the function to
convert to .pdf anywhere. Am I missing something or is it no longer part of
Excel?
Gordon

pammoore2000 wrote:
In the past, I have been able to convert an Excel spreadsheet directly to an
Adobe .pdf file. I now have Excel 2003 and I cannot find the function to
convert to .pdf anywhere. Am I missing something or is it no longer part of
Excel?

It never was part of Excel. You must have had a third-party application
or add-in that did that.
JulieD

Hi

converting to PDF is (was) never part of Excel - it is functionality added
when the PDF converter (ie Adobe) is installed. Do you have the Adobe
writer program still on your computer? If you choose file / print - is
Acrobat pdf writer (or similar) an option?

Cheers
JulieD

"pammoore2000" wrote in message
In the past, I have been able to convert an Excel spreadsheet directly to
an
Adobe .pdf file. I now have Excel 2003 and I cannot find the function to
convert to .pdf anywhere. Am I missing something or is it no longer part
of
Excel?

Dave Peterson

http://www.primopdf.com
has a printer driver you can use.

And I'ver read that this ability is built into openoffice
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD
(Never used this)

You may want to look at David McRitchie's notes:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

--

Dave Peterson