Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default moving on a spreadsheet with arrows

Ok, this is a simple question. I got changed my parameter in Excel where
when I press the arrow button , it moves the sheet insted of moving to the
next cell. I know it done before and I found it , but having trouble
locating it within the Tools/options stuff. Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
sorry for the double post. hit the post button to soon.
it's not in tools/options
i think you accidently hit the scroll lock button on your keyboard. press it
again and that should fix the problems

Regards
FSt1

"Don" wrote:

Ok, this is a simple question. I got changed my parameter in Excel where
when I press the arrow button , it moves the sheet insted of moving to the
next cell. I know it done before and I found it , but having trouble
locating it within the Tools/options stuff. Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools Options Transition clear all checkboxes
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200767

"Don" wrote:

Ok, this is a simple question. I got changed my parameter in Excel where
when I press the arrow button , it moves the sheet insted of moving to the
next cell. I know it done before and I found it , but having trouble
locating it within the Tools/options stuff. Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is not in options... Turn off your scroll lock on your keyboard.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Don" wrote:

Ok, this is a simple question. I got changed my parameter in Excel where
when I press the arrow button , it moves the sheet insted of moving to the
next cell. I know it done before and I found it , but having trouble
locating it within the Tools/options stuff. Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Transition Navigation Keys only affects the Tab key, not the arrow keys.

Gord