Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #VALUE!

Using multiple lookups in multiple arrays. I'm going to get #VALUE! returns
at times. How can I convert to 0 (zero)?

Ex: cell G3 returns #VALUE! and I'd like to convert that to 0 in cell H3.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this in H3:

=IF(ISERROR(G3),0,G3)

Or. more generally:

=IF(ISERROR(your_formula),0,your_formula)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 1, 4:14*pm, sixthhole
wrote:
Using multiple lookups in multiple arrays. *I'm going to get #VALUE! returns
at times. *How can I convert to 0 (zero)?

Ex: cell G3 returns #VALUE! and I'd like to convert that to 0 in cell H3.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for feeding back - glad to be of help.

ISNA detects #N/A errors only, whereas ISERROR detects them all.

Pete

wrote:
Using multiple lookups in multiple arrays. *I'm going to get #VALUE! returns
at times. *How can I convert to 0 (zero)?

Ex: cell G3 returns #VALUE! and I'd like to convert that to 0 in cell H3.- Hide quoted text -