mpointon

Default character mapping

When we type in a (C) in a cell the character will be replaced by the
copyright symbol from the character mapping. How can we change this so it
doesn't change the character?

Thanks for your help.

swatsp0p

I have had the same issue. I corrected this by editing the "AutoCorrect
Options..." ToolsOptionsSpelling tab. I changed the default (c) to [c] to
give the copyright symbol.

HTH

Bruce