Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink to a specific cell

Hi all,

I have a file with 2 sheets. One with Anual Sales, the other with client
information.
I would like to be able to click on the client number on the anual sales and
get to that specific client on the client information sheet (both sheet have
client number).
I tried the hyperlink but I don't know how to set it to point to a specific
cell.
Any help will be very welcome!

Barbara
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Select the cell you want to Hyperling to and then
Insert|name|define
and give your cell a meaningful name. Click OK

Select the cell to Hyperlink from and then
InesrtHyperling|Place in this document
You should see the name you just created appear.
Select it and click OK and your done.

Mike

"Barbara" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a file with 2 sheets. One with Anual Sales, the other with client
information.
I would like to be able to click on the client number on the anual sales and
get to that specific client on the client information sheet (both sheet have
client number).
I tried the hyperlink but I don't know how to set it to point to a specific
cell.
Any help will be very welcome!

Barbara

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mike,

Very sorry Mike but I believe I explain the problem wrong.

The Client Number cell in Anual Sales sheet must redirect me to some cell in
Contact Information Sheet.
Ex. Client Number cell in Anual Sales sheet = 9101
Contact Information Sheet= must find the client with number 9101.

Hope to hear from you soon with any suggestion.
Thanks.