-   -   how can I permanently overide the number of pages set to print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175110-how-can-i-permanently-overide-number-pages-set-print.html)

confused

how can I permanently overide the number of pages set to print?

no matter how many time I save my worksheet to printo only one copy as soon
as excel closes it resets to print five copies is there any way to override
this to print only one as it is time consuming to continually have to
override only at time of printing.

Querying for a latest revision

how can I permanently overide the number of pages set to print?

That sounds more like printer settings than application settings.

"confused" wrote:

no matter how many time I save my worksheet to printo only one copy as soon
as excel closes it resets to print five copies is there any way to override
this to print only one as it is time consuming to continually have to
override only at time of printing.

Bob I

how can I permanently overide the number of pages set to print?

try Start, Settings, Printers and Faxes, R-click your printer, Printing
preferences, and set copies to "1".