Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default French Character

I am using excel 2003. I am trying to import French character from Oracle
database. Some of the French Characters are not displayed correctly in the
excel sheet.

Any clue/suggestion please!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sarang wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:32:01 -0800:

S I am using excel 2003. I am trying to import French
S character from Oracle database. Some of the French
S Characters are not displayed correctly in the excel sheet.

S Any clue/suggestion please!!!

Are you talking about diacritical marks or punctuation? Like to
give an example?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: