Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default costing

usage in yds cost
1.5 $2.00
1.4 $2.00
1.6 $2.00
avge 1.5
I need a formula that when a value within the column(usg)
exceeds the average I can cost that
i.e 1.6 is than the average (1.5) therefore I need to cost
on the higher value 1.6

--
halegria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A B C D
E F
YD COST METRICS YDS REQ. RQD.+5% COST BILL
OF MAT
1. $3.50 Gross Est. 1.34 1.41 $4.93
2. $3.50 Adj. Est 1.27 1.33 $4.68
3. $3.50 Prdcn Actual 1.38 1.45 $5.07
4. $3.50 Avg.usg. 1.33 1.39 $4.89

C1 & C2 are always estimates using geometry and are used for quick reff; we
never know till much later what C3 will arrive at since it will be "Actual"
usage; for costing purposes; I need a formula such that IF C3 is than C4
then we use that value,if not then we stay with C4.
--
halegria