Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reposting - Why would this not Clear Cells

Hello,

Im looking to run this on the noted row after entries have been made. Only
problem is it doesnt work.

Can you tell me what Im doing wrong? Im just trying to clear a cell if it
has the value No in the cell.

Thank you - Roger

Sub NoNo()
For Each c In Worksheets("Front Page").Range("F15:F60").Cells
If c.Value =No" Then c.Selection.ClearContents = True
Next
End sub

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave,

Can I pester you to paste the information in this post. I honestly cannot
find my first post and that's why I place it again.

I'm not sure it something loopy is going on with the Discussion Post area,
but I cannot find my first post. There seemed to be a lull in listings after
someone pasted around 5PM Central and as far as I can see from my listing,
there is no first post for me - this is really weird.

I'd appreciate it if you could paste the responses again or anything else
would be a great help.

Thanks - Roger

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You have a couple of replies to your first post.

Roger wrote:

Hello,

Iâm looking to run this on the noted row after entries have been made. Only
problem is â it doesnât work.

Can you tell me what Iâm doing wrong? Iâm just trying to clear a cell if it
has the value âœNo❠in the cell.

Thank you - Roger

Sub NoNo()
For Each c In Worksheets("Front Page").Range("F15:F60").Cells
If c.Value =âNo" Then c.Selection.ClearContents = True
Next
End sub

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Instead of me copying the messages, you can use google (maybe a few hours
behind) to search for stuff you've posted (and find the replies, too)

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...Excel*&num=100

Give it enough unique information so that you limit the results.

Roger wrote:

Hello,

Iâm looking to run this on the noted row after entries have been made. Only
problem is â it doesnât work.

Can you tell me what Iâm doing wrong? Iâm just trying to clear a cell if it
has the value âœNo❠in the cell.

Thank you - Roger

Sub NoNo()
For Each c In Worksheets("Front Page").Range("F15:F60").Cells
If c.Value =âNo" Then c.Selection.ClearContents = True
Next
End sub

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are using Microsoft's unreliable web interface to the newsgroup and
it isn't letting you find your previous posts, then it would make sense for
you to access the newsgroup by a different route.

Google provides a searchable archive. you can see the group at
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic.../topics?lnk=sg

The groups can be accessed directly through NNTP, either through a server
provided by your ISP, or through Microsoft's at msnews.microsoft.com
news:microsoft.public.excel.misc will probably give you a wizard to connect
if you haven't already got newsgroups set up.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...873021033.aspx gives
information, as do the following:
http://j-walk.com/ss/help/newsgrp.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/links.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
and many others
--
David Biddulph

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You have a couple of replies to your first post.

Roger wrote:

Hello,

I?Tm looking to run this on the noted row after entries have been
made. Only
problem is ?" it doesn?Tt work.

Can you tell me what I?Tm doing wrong? I?Tm just trying to clear a
cell if it
has the value ?oNo? in the cell.