Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cloror in a formula - with certain criteria

Is there a way to make a color change if the result of the formula is above
or below a certain number OR result?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Conditional formatting
--
David Biddulph

"Farmer Ted" wrote in message
Is there a way to make a color change if the result of the formula is
above
or below a certain number OR result?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
yes. use conditional formating.
on the menu bar....
formatconditional formatting
condition1-if cell value is..less than..your number
pick your color
contition2-if cell value is..greater than..your number
pick your other color.
you might want to consider greater that or equal to.
less than or equal to..
regards
FSt1