Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to refer to a text piece in a VBA custom function?

I have created some custom functions but am confused how to refer to a piece
of text in the code e.g.:

...." & ABC.Address & "=A

How can I refer "A"? because two inverted commas wouldn't work as:

...." & ABC.Address & ""=A"

Thanx in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe...

...." & ABC.Address & "=A"

But I don't really understand what you want.

--

Dave Peterson