Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I JOIN TWO DOCUMENTS INTO ONE?

I have two one page documents and I want to make them into a single two page
document. I am working in Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you talking about 2 worksheets in 2 workbooks or, 2 worksheets in the
same workbook? It would be helpful if you use Excel terminology as Excel has
no documents. It has pages only when worksheets are being printed.

Tyro

"jesse" wrote in message
I have two one page documents and I want to make them into a single two
page
document. I am working in Excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you consider a "document"?

What do you consider a "page"?

In Excel terms a file is a workbook comprised of one or more worksheets.

The worksheets could have one or more printed "pages".

If you have two workbooks each with a single worksheet, open them both and
right-click on the sheet tab of book1 and "Move or Copy"

Move the sheet to Book2 and you are done except for saving Book2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP