Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing Excel Sheet

I am trying to set a macro to print to a certain printer and to hold
it. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may want to ask this question in one of the windows scripting forums if you
don't get an answer here.

I'd take a manual approach. I'd open up the windows control panel and go to the
printer applet. Find that printer and rightclick on it. And choose "use
printer offline".

--

Dave Peterson