Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJS SJS is offline

Default Formatting - Pasting fm external app

I have a spreadsheet which I copy/paste data from a website. When I paste
the formatting takes on the format fm the website. Is there a way I can
"hardcode" the format of the spreadsheet instead of the format of the website?

tks in advance,
steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In Excel use Edit, Paste Special, Text rather than the default HTML.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire