Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculatin problem

This just started happening. When I copy a formulae from one cell to another,
the formulae changes the cells correctly but the answer remains the same.
Example: I have a formulae that is just adding three columns and putting the
result in the 4th column - so the formulae is simple "=sum(a2+b2+d2)" with
the result going in e2. So when I copy the formulae from e2 to e3 the
formulae changes to a3,b3 and d3 but the result is the same exact result as
in e2.

The puzzle to me is this worked correctly just a couple of days ago, what
has changed?

More importantly how to fix it
--
Larry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Standard answer number 1:
Tools/ Options/ Calculation
Set it to Automatic, not Manual.

Oh, and "formulae" is a plural word; if it's only one of them it's a
formula. :-)
--
David Biddulph