Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula Help

I need some help with a formula.........

When an amount is equal to or greater than negative 2.50 i need the outcome
to say 0. When the amount falls into one of the other categories i need the
outcome to correspond to the correct dollar amount below.

or more -2.50% $0
-2.49% -2.00% $1,470
-1.99% -1.50% $1,617
-1.49% -1.00% $1,785
-0.99% -0.50% $1,953
-0.49% 0.00% $2,100

Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try VLOOKUP. It's in Excel help.

Note also that you have left undefined the range from -2.50% to -2.49%, and
from -2.00% to -1.99%, and so on.
You may have intended to say <= -2.50% for the first category, then -2.50%
and <= -2.00% for the next, and so on.

And you've also left undefined the output for a positive input.
--
David Biddulph