Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default minimum formual help

Simple but can not get this. I have just 12 cells need to pick out the
minimum excluding 0. Tried =min(if(b1:b13<0)) and entered as an arrary.comes
back as error with 0 highlighted. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Scott
try array entering the formula
{=MIN(IF(B1:B13<0, B1:B13,""))}

To enter, or amend an array formula, use Control+Shift+Enter (CSE) not just
Enter.
Do not type the curly braces { } yourself, if you use CSE, Excel will
insert them for you.

--

Regards
Roger Govier

Formual Jodi Excel Worksheet Functions 1 May 16th 07 01:03 AM
WHAT DOES FORMUAL =C8+ 15 DO Tara Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 4th 07 03:38 PM
Formual Winnie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 13th 06 10:19 AM
Set Formual Winnie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 November 13th 06 09:47 AM
How to lookup the minimum, 2nd minimum and 3rd minimum......... Mark McDonough Excel Worksheet Functions 8 July 15th 06 09:39 PM