Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Import from web.

Hi,

I need to import some data that varies each day, and the data collected is
inserted each day in a different sheet.

Is it possible to use the Import external data so I can do it automatically?

The source site to import the data is:

http://www.aipchile.cl/ifis/consulta...escompleto.php
then, each day and for the dropd down list SCEL, I need to import the data.

Thanks!