jzapatka

Default Shrink to Fit

I have not been able to locate an answer for my Excel annoyance. Why is
it that when you go to Format Cells -- Alignment -- Text Control that
the Shrink to Fit checkbox is sometimes grayed out? Is there some sort
of global control that prevents this, or is it more mundane?
Thanks for the help.

--
jzapatka
Nick Hodge

There may be other reasons, but there is not a global setting. It certainly
becomes unavailable when there is a hard line feed (Alt+Enter) and when the
setting 'wrap text' is on

--
HTH
Nick Hodge