Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel invoice

How do I change the logo in excel invoice?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Which version of Excel and which invoice?

From Spreadsheet Solutions folder?

From the Office Template Gallery download?

There are differing templates with the various versions of Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:42:01 -0800, John wrote:

How do I change the logo in excel invoice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i have 2003 excel
and it just says invoice on it.....

i don't know much about it, thank you for your help
"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Which version of Excel and which invoice?

From Spreadsheet Solutions folder?

From the Office Template Gallery download?

There are differing templates with the various versions of Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:42:01 -0800, John wrote:

How do I change the logo in excel invoice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"it" is what?

An Excel workbook named invoice.xls?

The default Excel 2003 Sales Invoice.xlt template has no Logo to change.

Versions earlier than 2002 had an Invoice.xlt template that contained a logo and
a method of changing it.

Perhaps you have an invoice based on that version?

Click on FileProperties and see where the file originated and what is stored
under Contents and Custom tabs.

Gord

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Which version of Excel and which invoice?

From Spreadsheet Solutions folder?

From the Office Template Gallery download?

There are differing templates with the various versions of Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:42:01 -0800, John wrote:

How do I change the logo in excel invoice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

you probably just have to delete and insert a new one- from the menu bar:
insert/picture/from file/ and pick the new image file