Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you populate an HTML form with EXCEL or DB file? Is it possible?

How would you populate a 3rd party html form (web page) with data
from an Excel file or a Database file. The form has several text
input forms that I manually populate. Is it possible to automate
this process with VBA etc.? I am a Beginner in VBA! Any code,
examples, links, suggestions is greatly appreciated.
TIA
Jman

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final