Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Nested functions

I am trying to set up a formula, such as below but can't get past the first
"if function. Can someone help
So far this is what I have
=IF(A2="BIRS",E20,0)

I have 2 critierias that must be true : A2 must = specific words and E 2
must be greater than zero. If both are true then I need the number that is
in cell E 2 to copy to a different workbook in a new cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try =IF(AND([Book2]Sheet1!A2="BIRS",[Book2]Sheet1!E20),E2,"")
change Book2 to the actual name of the second workbook and Sheet1 to the
actual sheet name
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme