Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JJ JJ is offline

Default Be able to use Exel book on internet

I am looking to convert my excel file to use on the web. So far I can not
find any utility that will properly convert it. I have macros, some vba,
pivot tables, internal hyperlinks. The file is 20 meg. Took along to build
and was hoping to be able to use it on the web. Not sure how useful it would
be at being that big (maybe I could split it up) or you would need Excel 2003
or better to use it.
I tried to save as web but it will not save the pulldowns which are needed
to select things.
I tried the many converters and they wont save the many rows I have or the
macros or the hyperlinks or the pulldowns or checkboxes. Not sure how I
could get around using these.
I do have FP2003 and Publisher.
Maybe its possible to get it written in a code ?? to make it a standalone
program, like a simple exe.
Built in Excel 2003 using Windows XP.
Thoughts..ideas???