Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tabs in excel

I don't know if this is possiable but if so it would be great. I have tabs
will call them
Method 1
Method 2
Method 3
Method 4
Totals
If a person were to add a tab will call Method 1 (2) can it instert a row
into the totals page?

I tired creating a row with the path to Method 1 (2) thinking if I were to
add it, it would carry the information over.

I am already working with macros, so if there is a macro to do this that
would also work.

Thanks a bunch
Cheyenne