Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sort by color

is therer a way to group or sort so all my cells that have a blue color will
go to the top?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look he

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Pammy" wrote in message ...
| is therer a way to group or sort so all my cells that have a blue color will
| go to the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need VBA code to do this. See
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/SortByColor.htm

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Pammy" wrote in message
is therer a way to group or sort so all my cells that have a blue color
will
go to the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can sort by color in Excel 2007. See the ribbon.

Tyro