Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Countif And Function Help

Hi

I need a forumula that will count the number of cells in a column with
a particular code eg AM1, and then look across a couple of columns and
check if that column has eg a 1 in it, if the result is true I want
the actual count of the number of cells referring to the code AM1 that
also meet the 2nd criteria.

hope that makes sense.

Many thanks

Will