Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cdn Postal Code

How do I creat an input mask for the the Canadian postal code?

I would really like the person the be able to type v2v2v2 and have it
formatted V2V 2V2. I can do this in Access so I was hoping I could do it in
Excel. It's either an input mask or formatting - I really don't know the
proper terminology.

Normally, I would use Access for this particular task but the person I'm
creating this for doesn't have the software.

Sorry if this is a repeated question but I just don't use Excel too often.

Thank you!