Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel '07 Questions

Yelp!

Q1) How do I change the default hyperlink font and font size? It
automatically changes it for me, and I can't find the configuration in excel
'07.

Q2) How do I change the default location to look for hyperlink/folders? Is
this a windows setting? It always defaults to my Documents folder, but I'd
prefer it to default to my desktop.

Q3) How do I disable the enhanced security window every time I try to save
an older protector excel sheet it asks me to use some new security feature.

Q4) How do I get the Excel '03 default colors (for cell backgrounds and
such)? We were standardize on certain shades and I can't find them in the new
Excel. (even when going into custom colors).

My problem is about 3-4 people in my office have Excel '07, the other 4-5
people are still using the older Excel, so I always have to be cautious on
how I save the file. If anyone has some FAQ on using '07 from '03 that would
be super helpful. :)

Thanks!!!

- Windows Vista
- Office '07