Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Heat Maps - What Can be done in Excel?

I'm wondering what the limits are in Excel for doing heatmaps.
Has anyone got any good examples? Some code would be fantastic, but
I'd be happy with some images / inspiration of what can be acheived in
Excel.

Thanks in advance
Dransfield
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Maybe this is useful to you.
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/gradcontour.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"dransfield" wrote in message
I'm wondering what the limits are in Excel for doing heatmaps.
Has anyone got any good examples? Some code would be fantastic, but
I'd be happy with some images / inspiration of what can be acheived in
Excel.

Thanks in advance
Dransfield

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 16, 12:21*pm, "Andy Pope" wrote:
Hi,

Maybe this is useful to you.http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/gradcontour.htm

Thanks, that's very nice. The link didn't quite work. If anyone wants
to look its
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm and then look at "more
Info" on the Grad Contour Chart.

Dransfield