Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HAK HAK is offline

Default filling list

Hi,
I have huge list with columns and rows partially filled
I want to fill the empty cells with the same value of the last filled cell,
column wise
For example:
A B
55 2
7
2
2 7
8
I want that table to look like this:
A B
55 2
55 7
55 2
2 7
2 8

My list is very huge and it will take me for ever to drag cells

Please help
Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site where solutions to this problem are
described very clearly
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Regards