Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table? ID, Date, Value sorting

Hi
Excel 03
I'm wondering if a Pivot Table is the way to go.

I have data in this format
ID, Date, Value1, Value2, Value3, Value4, Value5

Each ID has Values by different dates usually a maximum of 5 dates. I want
the most recent Value by date for each ID from each column - Value1, Value2,
Value3 etc

For example, for ID 02 below would be as at 0712:
ID Date V1 V2 V3 V4 V5
02 0712 40 20 30 05 10

Now I need to extract this data to a spreadsheet to import into another
application

Many thanks
Mark

EG of data (BTW Values are percentages)