Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using tab key in Exel 2003

I'm creating a spreadsheet and want to go to the next tab to the right.
However, when I press the tab key, my cursor goes five columns over instead
of to the immediate cell on the right. I've tried the locking, unlocking,
protect, unprotect bit, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly as it
still doesn't work. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like Lotus 1-2-3 navigation is in effect.

Click TOOLS in the menu and select OPTIONS. Click the TRANSITION tab in the
dialog box and if the TRANSITION NAVIGATION KEYS check box has been checked,
click the checkbox to remove.

Tab should now work as planned.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Rene" wrote:

I'm creating a spreadsheet and want to go to the next tab to the right.
However, when I press the tab key, my cursor goes five columns over instead
of to the immediate cell on the right. I've tried the locking, unlocking,
protect, unprotect bit, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly as it
still doesn't work. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean you wish to go to the next worksheet that would be Ctrl + PgUp to
move to the next sheet on the right or Ctrl + PgDn to move to the next sheet
on the left.
--
Kevin Backmann