Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cycle time out of range error

I am getting an error which says cycle time out of range...what the heck does
it mean? It still calculates all the cells when I put my value in, it just
gives this error and won't let me keep my value in the cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My guess is that your cell is using data validation.
--
David Biddulph

"Access lightweight" wrote in
message ...