Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tjs tjs is offline

Default Displaying Duplicate Data?

How would I particular cell ranges look for and display repeating data say in
a Name column or zip code column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Data Filter Autofilter........then choose the dropdown arrow on the
column of interest and select the desired item to filter..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tjs" wrote:

How would I particular cell ranges look for and display repeating data say in
a Name column or zip code column.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tjs tjs is offline

For example I would like to pull all entires with that have duplicate numbers
so searching and finding all those which repeat?

"tjs" wrote:

How would I particular cell ranges look for and display repeating data say in
a Name column or zip code column.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Sorry, I misunderstood your desire. For dealing with duplicates, I use Jim
Cone's fine commercial Add-in called "XLCompanion".....it's available at:

http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tjs" wrote:

How would I particular cell ranges look for and display repeating data say in
a Name column or zip code column.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chip Pearson has lots of info:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx