Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert Julian Date Format to Excel

Dear Reader,

I have a data download that gives back a date field in Julian format. It's
in the following format:

Create TS
2007/12/13 19:44:10

How can I convert this date format into a usable Date format? I can live
with just the 12/13/2007 date format, but would like date + time.

Thanks,

Pablo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try Data Text to columns. Select the col of "dates", click Data Text to
columns. Click Next Next. In step 3 of the wizard, check "date" under
"Column data format", choose: YMD from the droplist, click Finish. That
should convert it all at one go to real dates recognized by Excel. Format the
col as dates to taste.
--
Max
Singapore