Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Select Macro

Hi !,

Is there anymore out there who can help with this one:

I have a spreadsheet broken down into 4 worksheets; Main Menu, Data,
Results And Load Units:

Main Menu - Has two buttons Data Import and Clear Data, Data Import,
imports data from an external spreadsheet into the Data Worksheet.
Clear just clears it !!

Results - As the spreadsheet is working now, I manually copy what
dates I wish to select from the Data and paste them into results

Load Units: - Run's a COUNTIF function and generates a formula based
on the results.

I hope I have explained the current spreadsheet to everyones
understanding......now what I would like to happen is:

On the main menu sheet, the user clicks on a command button which in
turn runs a macro to prompt for start date then end date.
Excel will then goto the data worksheet and select the data between
the two date ranges specifed and paste them into the results sheet.
The Load units sheet will then work as normal.

The date range in the Data worksheet is AL, I hope I have provided
enough information and will welcome any assistance.

Regards,

John.