Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking Worksheets

I have a workbook that has about 15 worksheets. Each page is representing a
month with date within each worksheet. I would like to create a table of
contents and have each LABLED Month link to that months worksheet within my
workbook. Is this possible?

Example: In my table of Contents, if I click on May, then the May Worksheet
will open up.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do it using VBA code. Instructions and sample code here...

You can also build a Table of Contents manually by inserting a hyperlink to
each sheet using Insert (menu) | Hyperlink

Also, ASAP has a free add-in that will do that.

Or you could use a commercial Excel add-in.
A 3 week free trial of my XL Extras add-in is available here...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)