spartanmba

Default Print Delay

Hi,

I searched the forum for a question similar, but no luck.

I print a spreadsheet I have on a very large sheet of paper...about the size
of a poster board. Because of where the printer is, I have to set up the
printer then come back to my desk and then print the sheet. I would like to
create a VBA that would print my worksheet two minutes after I press the
button. I am not sure how to do this, but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
John
Jason Morin

Once you've configured all your settings to print under
File Page Setup, copy this code into the ThisWorkbook
module. Then press your Print icon.

TimedDelay 120 '2 minutes
End Sub
Sub TimedDelay(sec As Single)
'Harlan Grove 17-Feb-2003
Dim x As Date
x = Timer + sec
Do While Timer < x
DoEvents
Loop
End Sub

---
To copy the code above to the ThisWorkbook module, press
ALT+F11, click on the ThisWorkbook module (if you don't
see it, go to View Project Explorer), and paste in.
Press ALT+Q to exit.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA