Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula help...

I am creating an income statement and I want the volume of product sold to
increase by 2% for every additional $5000 spent in marketing. Please help me
figure out how to determine this.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

use an auxiliar cell to get the increase factor and there use:

=1.02^int(B40/5000)

them multiple it to the product volume

assuming that B40 is the marketing expenses figure

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.